Monday, December 13

Corazón Condición

"A silent explosion in the back of my mind burst open a wall that was carefully constructed through meticulous mental exercises that go by the names Ignorance and Obliviousness.

"El amor es realmente ciego... Pero, ¿por qué importa?

"Settle the dust that has been kicked into the air. Focus beyond it... Through the cloud... See what floats on the other side. Try what might not work. Hope it will. Hope it rests. Hope it settles.

"Mi corazón condición... No es tan frágil... Qué no mata lo hace más fuerte...

"Try, try, try. Hope this isn't one-way. Seek approval in affluent alliteration. Prove power in penned phrases. Avoid annoyance. Stay away from irritation. Strive to maintain a steadier status quo.

"I am not fluent in Spanish by any means. This is not a message. This is not an idea. This is the fusion of my heart and my mind. I hope you understand. I don't mean to sound dramatic. But they need to be separated."

2 comments:

Followers